Is mobile banking secure? We’re devoted to the security and safety of one’s information. So that the protection of one’s username and passwords, a wide range of protection features have already been included in our mobile banking solutions:
- Protected login: The mobile application calls for secure login for access. No body has the capacity to access your bank account information with no knowledge of your unique password.
- Information encryption: for the protection, only information that is limited such as for example your account nicknames and balances, is saved on your own smart phone. Your entire account information resides at Sallie Mae, just like online banking. All information put into storage space on your own mobile is encrypted it’s only accessible with your PIN before it’s stored and. This means that in the event the device that is mobile is or taken the info kept because of the applying in your unit is unreadable.
Let’s say I lose or exchange my smart phone? In the event that you lose or substitute your smart phone, you’ll merely need certainly to re-download the mobile software.
What exactly is Sallie Mae e-deposit? Sallie Mae e-deposit (also referred to as remote deposit) allows you to conveniently make deposits electronically together with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone. To help make a deposit, you’ll need certainly to take front and back photos associated with the product. Check and camera pictures are securely prepared exactly like a paper check. Checks deposited after 3:00 p.m. ET. Won’t be processed through to the business day that is next. Standard hold times for check deposits use.
How do you make use of e-deposit? To create a deposit together with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone, you must first install our application. When logged directly into your account through the app, you’ll be expected to just just take front and back images of the check. You will need to find the account fully for the deposit and verify the deposit quantity.
Any kind of kinds of checks we can’t deposit through e-deposit?
You can’t deposit
- Cash sales
- Third-party checks
- Foreign checks
- Starter checks
We also can’t accept
- Checks with obvious alteration to virtually any associated with the areas from the front side associated with check or item
- Checks formerly transformed into a substitute check
- Checks that are remotely created
- Checks not payable in usa money
- Traveler’s checks or cash requests
- Checks dated a lot more than 6 months ahead of the date of deposit
- Checks forbidden by our present procedures for Sallie Mae banking that is mobile that are otherwise perhaps maybe not appropriate beneath the regards to your account(s). This can include checks that you understand or suspect are fraudulent or elsewhere maybe maybe perhaps not authorized because of the owner of this account upon that the check is drawn.
Exactly what are the directions for using e-deposit? There are some directions to bear in mind whenever utilizing e-deposit on your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone:
- Be sure you have actually strong mobile sign power.
- You have to endorse your check as “For mobile deposit just, Sallie Mae banking account number”.
- Whenever taking photos of the check, ensure that the check is wholly inside the framework and that the photo isn’t distorted or blurry.
- Please keep in mind, you can’t deposit checks up to a certification of Deposit account.
Is e-deposit secure? Yes, our e-deposit is protected. Our internet site and application function numerous levels of protection including password security, internet fire walls, and encryption.
Exactly why is my mobile app ‘timing away’? In case the smart phone sign power is poor, popular features of our mobile application might break. Make certain you have actually strong sign https://speedyloan.net/installment-loans-il energy when depositing checks with e-deposit.
What goes on to my checks once I deposit them? Whenever a check is deposited with e-deposit, the pictures of this back and front of this check are prepared as though the product were a paper check brought set for deposit. As soon as your funds can be purchased in your account, mark the real checks as “Void” and shop it in a protected location. Retain checks for a time period of thirty days after that you simply will destroy them by any method that is suitablefor instance utilizing a shredder), to ensure they may be perhaps maybe not re-deposited. Cross-cut shredding is highly suitable for check destruction.
Exactly just How am I going to be notified if my e-deposit is not accepted? You’ll receive a note whenever you distribute your verify that your e-deposit is not accepted. All checks can be susceptible to review that is further. If there’s a challenge along with your e-deposit when you distribute it, we’ll notify you by email. We advice until you see the deposit post to your account that you keep all checks you submit for e-deposit. As soon as your funds can be purchased in your account, mark the real checks as “Void”, and destroy them by any suitable technique (as an example utilizing a shredder), to help make certain they’re perhaps perhaps not re-deposited.
Sallie Mae e-deposit limitations Deposits via e-deposit are restricted to listed here maximums: E-deposit deposit that is daily ($)
- Total dollar amount: $5,000.00
- Final number of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit deposit that is weekly ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit month-to-month deposit limitation ($)
- Total buck quantity: $20,000.00
- Final number of deposits: 10 deposits